What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
2.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are little text files which are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a webpage or application.
Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences so you don’t have to insert your details again and again.
- To know how many visitors per day visit site
- To know how much traffic we are sending outbound
- To know which items on our site are being downloaded (e.g. PDFs, long-form, reports, short items)
- To identify items not found, i.e. 404s so that we can fix them
- To identify the types of operating systems being used and browsers so we can design our site accordingly
- To identify the time of day when our site is most used in case we want to do syncs and repairs (that result in our site being down temporarily)
- To identify the percentage of the traffic that is going our over our Tor service.
For more information on how to control your cookie settings and browser settings, or how to delete cookies on your hard drive, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
3 Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
4 Enquiry Form
When you fill in your name, email address and other information in Enquiry Form, we value your privacy and will not pass on your details to anyone outside of the STF Business Consulting Ltd. We will keep your information strictly confidential.
Our policies and procedures are under continual review. We may, from time to time, update our cookies policy. Any such changes will be posted on this page.